Solar System is a collection of celestial bodies composed of a star called the Sun and all the objects that are bound by the force of gravity. Such objects include eight known planets with elliptical orbits, five dwarf planets, 173 natural satellites that have been identified, and the millions of heavenly bodies (meteors, asteroids, comets).
Solar System is divided into the Sun, the four inner planets, the asteroid belt, four outer planets, and in the outer part is the Kuiper belt and scattered disc. The Oort cloud is estimated to lie in the farthest regions within about a thousand times beyond the outermost part.
Solar System Diagram
Incoming search terms:
- diagram of the solar system
- diagram of solar system
- the solar system diagram
- Simple kids diagram of solar system
- a diagram of the solar system
- diagram and photos of solar system
- diagram solar system kids
- simplesolar system diagram
- solar system simple diagram